Acid reflux is a very common occurrence. Many people experience this from time to time, and it generally brings no other side effects besides mild discomfort. However, chronic and persistent instances…Read More
For a nutritious and well-balanced diet, keep these tips in mind:
- Variety is key. Vegetables, fruits, whole-grains, and proteins should always be included in a well-balanced diet.
- Lean meats like fish and poultry are a healthy choice.
- Dairy products are good to include but reach for the low-fat products.
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses (two liters or half a gallon) of water each day.
- Sugar, salt, alcohol, trans and saturated fats should be limited.
Nutrients and energy come from healthy foods. Your well-balanced diet should include proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and water.
At AGH of Greater Washington, Dr. Farboud and his staff are exceptionally trained to offer both behavioral modifications and non-surgical weight loss options, such as Orbera Balloon placement.